- Last Updated: Tuesday, 04 August 2020 19:00
Booking and Conditions
To reduce risks from coronavirus, comply with legislation and ensure social distancing we must limit numbers on site to a maximum of 14 people at a time. All members are required to book first using the link at the bottom and MUST NOT go without doing so. Maximum 2 slots in any 3 day period, or 1 slot in a weekend. You do not need to list any non-sailing visitors, but please ensure they adhere to social distancing constraints.
Please don't book more than necessary and remember to cancel your booking if the weather or your plans change - let's be fair to everyone!
By booking you agree to these conditions:
- Covid-19 is a new disease for which the Club cannot insure - do not hold the club liable if you ultimately contract Covid-19
- Comply with social distancing at all times and wash/sanitise hands regularly, including before and after touching any gates
- Agree to sail at own risk, recognising that a rescue boat will not be available - consider wearing a buoyancy aid and double check kit for faults
- Notify us if you or someone you have been in contact with contract Covid-19 or begin to show symptoms - booking log can help with possible contact tracing
There are signs to remind you, but when entering the clubhouse (where risks from the virus are higher) all members are required to follow these rules:
- Entry is for use of toilets only and to access members’ stored kit
- Showers, changing rooms, galley and store room are not to be used until further notice
- Stay 2 metres from others at all times
- Only one person at a time in the gents toilets, ladies toilets and in kit storage areas
- Move cone across with your foot on entering changing room/toilet and back on leaving
- Wash/sanitise hands regularly
- Use an anti-bacterial wipe on door handles, locks, taps and any other surfaces before touching them
- Use an anti-bacterial wipe (not flushable so bin it) on the toilet seat before and after use – don’t use clubhouse toilets if you’re not willing to do this!
- Leave internal doors open
- Open changing room window while on site
We also ask that non-sailing family members/visitors avoid the rigging areas at busy times to aid social distancing.